02 March 2011

Reflections on Term 1 Language Arts Test

Just after the test ended, I felt that I had used better language than I had used in all my previous writings. I had created better suspension by using various methods like dialogue. However, I think that my content was not that good because though I had mentioned compromise, much of the story was not about it. Thus I hope that in the next narratiove writing, I can incorporate even more descriptive language into the essay and also stick more closely to the question.

(Term 1 Post #8)

1 comment:

zhao said...

When i received my marks, i did not believe my eyes. I believed that i did not deserved to get so high. I could have used more description. I could have corrected most of the spelling mistakes and punctuation errors. I realised that i could have done so much more. I will study harder and score higher next time!

Zhao Boning 2i224